HURON COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS’ OFFICES
Anyone running a fever, coughing, short of breath or has been exposed to COVID-19 is NOT TO ENTER the clerks’ offices. Please call for instructions.
HURON COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS, SUSAN HAZEL, HAS PUT THE FOLLWOING PRACTICES IN PLACE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RESPONSIBLE RESTART OHIO PROTOCOLS 5/11/20.
HURON COUNTY TITLE OFFICE
- Office hours – Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM – Noon – CALL from the parking lot TO CHECK IN.
- Access to the TITLE office is limited to 6 customers at a time.
- Customers are encouraged to call ahead with titling questions. This might save an unnecessary trip to our office.
- Only those involved with the title transaction are to enter the office.
- For help with Huron County driver’s license and license plates please call 419-668-8602.
- Customers are asked to call 419-668-5717 to check in. Customers are to wait in their vehicle for their turn.
- Allow 6-foot distancing.
- Currently MASKS are required by order of the Governor.
- High risk individuals are encouraged to call for assistance. We may suggest scheduling their work for first thing in the morning and allowing for curbside service option.