Please call to schedule an appointment.
Federal Info Service Page Here you can find out all kinds of information about Passports. Electronic Federal Passport Form Fill in the application fields online and print completed form. United States Passport Fees ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPEAR IN PERSON AT CLERK’S OFFICE AT 2 EAST MAIN STREET, NORWALK, MONDAY – FRIDAY 8am – 400pm AND PRESENT THE FOLLOWING: 1. ONE 2 X 2 RECENT PASSPORT PICTURE OF SELF.
- ThIs photo can be obtained at such local sources as:
- AAA office, drug stores, WalMart or professional photographer
- If born in Ohio, your certified birth certificate can be obtained from the Health Department located at 180 Milan Avenue
- IF YOU HAVE AN OLD PASSPORT, this may be used as proof of citizenship in place of a birth certificate
- One CHECK or MONEY ORDER to: U.S. Department of State for $110 for those ages 16 and over (passport is good for 10 years) Or $80 for those under 16 years of age (passport effective for 5 years).
- Second check (or cash) to Clerk of Courts for $35 for each passport processed (An individual applying for a passport card AND book at the same time will be assessed a single $35 Execution Fee by the Clerk.)
- An additional fee to the US Department of State for $60 plus return express postage.
- Express postage is also required for delivery to the Passport Agency.