Federal Info Service Page
Here you can find out all kinds of information about Passports.
Electronic Federal Passport Form
Fill in the application fields online and print completed form.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPEAR IN PERSON AT CLERK’S OFFICE AT 2 EAST MAIN STREET, NORWALK, MONDAY – FRIDAY 8am – 400pm AND PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:
1. ONE 2 X 2 RECENT PASSPORT PICTURE OF SELF.
- ThIs photo can be obtained at such local sources as:
- AAA office, drug stores, WalMart or professional photographer
2. CERTIFIED COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- If born in Ohio, your certified birth certificate can be obtained from the Health Department located at 180 Milan Avenue
- IF YOU HAVE AN OLD PASSPORT, this may be used as proof of citizenship in place of a birth certificate
3. PROOF OF IDENTITY – Drivers license or photo I.D.
4. FEES FOR NEW PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
- One CHECK or MONEY ORDER to: U.S. Department of State for $110 for those ages 16 and over (passport is good for 10 years) Or $80 for those under 16 years of age (passport effective for 5 years).
- Second check (or cash) to Clerk of Courts for $35 for each passport processed (An individual applying for a passport card AND book at the same time will be assessed a single $35 Execution Fee by the Clerk.)
PASSPORT CARDS are available for land and sea travel between US and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean.(Refer to the Federal web site for details on application and costs for PASSPORT CARDS.)
Renewal passports can be mailed directly by customer if passport is 5 years or less of expiration date and will cost $110 to the US Department of State. (Check Federal link for details and forms.)
Children the age of 16-17 require one parent signature. (See Attachment by public law 106-113 Section 236 as of July 2, 2001)
Children under age 16 require the signature of TWO parents. (Refer to Federal link for details.)
FOR EXPEDITED SERVICE YOU WILL NEED:
- An additional fee to the US Department of State for $60 plus return express postage.
- Express postage is also required for delivery to the Passport Agency.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals under 18 should be accompanied by parent or guardian with proof of identity.